1. Don’t think that being published will make you happy. It will for four weeks, if you are lucky. Then it’s the same old fucking shit.
2. Hemingway was fucking wrong. You shouldn’t write drunk. (See my third novel for details.)
3. Hemingway was also right. ‘The first draft of everything is shit.’
4. Never ask a publisher or agent what they are looking for. The best ones, if they are honest, don’t have a fucking clue, because the best books are the ones that seemingly come from nowhere.
5. In five years time the semi-colon is going to be nothing more than a fucking wink.
6. In five years time every fucking person on Twitter will be a writer.
7. Ignore the fucking snobs. Write that space zombie sex opera. Just give it some fucking soul.
8. If it’s not worth fucking reading, it’s not worth fucking writing. If it doesn’t make people laugh or cry or blow their fucking minds then why bother?
9. Don’t be the next Stephen King or the next Zadie Smith or the next Neil Gaiman or the next Jonathan Safran fucking Foer. Be the next fucking you.
10. Stories are fucking easy. PLOT OF EVERY BOOK EVER: Someone is looking for something. COMMERCIAL VERSION: They find it. LITERARY VERSION: They don’t find it. (That’s fucking it.)
11. No-one knows anything. Especially fucking me. Except:
12. Don’t kill off the fucking dog.
13. Oh, yeah, and lastly: write whatever you fucking want.”
r u looking for an anime that’ll make u cry harder than the ending to kyoukai no kanata, more often than anohana, and is just generally pretty fuckin depressing???
then pick up this slice-of-life about a kid who can see youkai and his cat
oh, that doesn’t seem sad to you ? ? ? ? ?
just u wait
just u fuckin wait
Please keep this going around the world…
Denmark is a big shame.The sea is stained in red and in the meanwhile it’s not because of the climate effects of nature. It’s because of the cruelty that the human beings (civilised human) kill hundreds of the famous and intelligent Calderon dolphins. This happens every year in Feroe Iland in Denmark . In this slaughter the main participants are young teens to show that they are adults and mature… Everyone is participating in one way or the other, killing or looking at the cruelty or supporting as a spectator. Is it necessary to mention that the calderon dolphin, like all the other species of dolphins, is near extinction and they get near people to play and interact with them. They don’t die instantly,they are cut 1, 2 or 3 times with thick hooks, and at that time the dolphins produce a grim cry like that of a new born child.
Please share to bring attention to this so action can be taken.
this made me so sick. guys please spread this around so we can do something